Wednesday 7 July 1982

Interlaken

Interlaken is, as the name suggests, situated between two lakes, Lake Brienz and Lake Thun. The lake cruises were included in the Eurailpass so I made use of that. From Interlaken one can see the Jungfrau. This photo appears to be an attempt to capture it from a walking path near the town.


The banner Jungfraustrasse seems to confirm that this picture was taken in Interlaken. I guess I overnighted here, but I don't remember much about this part of my trip. There were no memorable encounters with characters, just superb Swiss scenery.


Looks like a normal park, except for the alpine setting.

More mountain scenery.


Finally, pictures from the cruise. I suspect I only took one lake cruise, probably Lake Thun, due to the lack of time.


The view from the prow.

Next up, Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment