Wednesday 17 March 2021

Postscript

I've come across in my souvenirs old youth hostel stamp books which was how hostelers kept track of where they had visited. Some of the stamps are quite artistic. Some of mine had dates which allowed me to refine the dates in this blog. Roughly speaking, everything happened 1 to 2 weeks later than I thought. It doesn't change the sequence of events or posts, the order of the slides doesn't lie, but it indicates that the trip wasn't as rushed as the sporadic photos seemed to indicate.

There are two books, one which was started in an earlier trip to NZ, and one given to me by a Scottish youth hostel when space on the first ran out.

Another constraint on dates is that my Eurailpass would have lasted 3 months so I would have had to arrive in Amsterdam no later than 3 months after leaving Athens.

Here are the pages I have scanned in from my books:









No comments:

Post a Comment